A Chartered Accountant with over 15 years’ experience in tax and business advisory, Chris has assisted clients across a range of industries. He has also worked as a sessional academic for Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and Griffith University, teaching finance, accounting, management and taxation law.
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, QUT (graduated with distinction)
- Chartered Accountant (placed in top 5% nationally in Taxation module)
- Certificate of Public Practice, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent and Advisor, Australian Government Tax Agent Board
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Institute of Public Accountants
- National Tax & Accountants’ Association (NTAA)
- Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
Rachael joined Opulento in 2017. She is experienced in providing taxation and accounting advice to individuals and small businesses across multiple industries.
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Accountancy, QUT
- Xero certified
- Associate Member – Institute of Public Accountants
Glen runs our in-house finance broking for Opulento clients. With over 9 years’ experience in finance and banking, Glen has the technical skills to structure your finances in the most effective way and explain everything in easy-to-understand language. He aims to take the hassle out of finance and provide a full financial solution- not just a home loan.
Glen started his career as a teller in a regional bank, before becoming a lender, managing a portfolio in Private Bank and then moving into the broking industry first as a finance analyst before becoming a finance broker.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Certificate III in Financial Services
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Accredited Finance Broker with the Mortgage and
Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
Talk to us.
Let’s talk about your financial future. Get in touch with us today.
(07) 3859 4180
Unit 1/ 414 Upper Roma Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 You can park onsite for free when you visit us.
PO Box 15297
City East QLD 4002